Sunday 22 May 2011

Thank You Everybody

I'm really happy to say that With Love From The Artist won the Woolgather Art Prize 2011!!!

So I'm sending such a huge thank you to everyone who got behind me in Leeds. All the wonderful and inventive photo replies you sent, all the encouraging feedback I received, you all made this a success. I wasn't sure what the outcome would be of the project as an exhibition concept, but in fact it's seemed to work really well, and it's been lovely having a base from which I take the clothes each day, and where dialogue can take place.

Well done to all the other artists, such an array of talent. And finally the biggest well done and thank you to the Woolgather team Annie Nelson, Chris Woodward and John Slemensek. Tis mind blowing what you've done making the Woolgather Art Prize happen. Bloody inspirational.

And it's not over yet, the show is still open for the rest of the week, during the course of which the works will be given to people who voted. I will also be in Leeds distributing clothes for the rest of the week, so keep your eyes open!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment