Wednesday 18 May 2011

2 more replies - thank you Leeds

This evening I received another reply , from Dot (what a great name) who found my floral shirt the other day. Here's her very pretty picture.









the other reply I had this week wasn't from somebody who found one of my items, just from a lovely encouraging lady. I'm posting it here anyway:


(no subject)
Inbox
X

Reply
Catherine Hope to me
show details May 17 (1 day ago)

Hi

I just wanted to congratulate you on your fantastic blog/work. I came across it today after wandering into the Woolgather Art Exhibition in Leeds. I think it’s fantastic and completely original what you are doing and I’m a huge vintage fan. I’m looking forward to reading your blog and following your latest replies from the people of Leeds who’ve found your items and sent a picture.

Kind regards

Catherine

p.s. I also voted for you to win the Woolgather Art Prize 2011, hope you win.

No comments:

Post a Comment